A collection of food recipes.
Fluffy and Sweet
Large white loaf
- 1 1/4 cup of body temp water
- 2 tbs oil
- 2 tbs honey
- 1 1/2 tsp yeast
- 3 1/4 cup flour
- 2 tsp salt
- 1 tsp vital wheat gluten (to make it fluffy)
Salt + Vinegar Hot Pickled Cukes
Best way to figure this out is mix up a picklin juice that tastes like the pickles you want.
Then boil the juice, and add it to a jar packed with veggies.
Harder veggies [carrots!] can be par-boiled first.
First cut used much salt and a bit less white vinegar.
Ideas for mix-ins:
- Mustard seeds (crushed?)
- Crushed peppers
- Chopped garlic
- Mix granola + nut + berry shit [dry]
- Separately mix maple syrup [2?] egg white, vanilla to taste [wet]
- Keep dry stuff moist with wet stuff
- Bake @ 250℉ until it starts to brown
- Crack door + turn off oven
- Leave until super crispy
Roasted Broccoli / Cauliflower / Brussel Sprouts
- Preheat oven to 400℉ for crispy
- Chop down veggies
- Spread veggies across cooking pan
- Sprinkle with oil & flavor, e.g.
- salt & pepper
- vinegar (balsamic, rice)
- soy sauce
- hot sauce
- Bake until just crispy, or to your taste
- 3 eggplant, thinly sliced
- 16oz mozzarella (shred)
- 1/2 cup grated parmesan
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 4 cups breadcrumbs
Bake until the top has that golden fried cheese look. It takes longer than I'd expected to get the eggplant cooked all the way through.
Equal parts flour and fat, mix with water and continuously stir over low heat until completely smooth.
Awesome pie filler.
Reaper is an excellent digital audio workstation, but it's often bafflingly complex. This page is a living reference of resoureces I've found useful for working with Reaper.